The Kenya National M&E week @10: Celebrating Progress, Consolidating Gains and Exploring New Opportunities for M&E in the Public Sector
4th April –8th April 2022
The overall objective of the 10th Kenya National M&E week is to strengthen institutionalization of M&E in the Public Sector to achieve sustainable development outcomes.
Specifically, the Conference seeks to:
- Take stock of the decade in implementing the NIMES – identify successes, opportunities and areas of strengthening;
- Provide a platform for the Governments (Regional, National and Counties), development partners and other stakeholders to share knowledge on M&E approaches, practices, lessons and experiences;
- Share experiences and results of M&E practices in the Public Sector over the last decade;
- Explore emerging M&E practices and their adoption over time;
- Enhance understanding on the use and role of M&E in strengthening development outcomes; and
- Review the use of technology in enhancing efficiency in M&E.
- Harnessing use of evidence to navigate the development agenda 2030;
- Adapting Monitoring and Evaluation to changing times;
- M&E practice in the Public Sector: Lessons learnt and opportunities for the next decade;
- Automating M&E processes;
- Institutionalizing Evaluations in the public sector
- Strengthening Leadership in Monitoring and Evaluation
- M&E for cross-cutting issues (Climate Change, gender etc): Theories, Practice and Results;
Topic: 10th Kenya National M&E Week at Tom Mboya Labor College-Kisumu
Time: Apr 4th – 8th, 2022 At 08:00 AM – 4PM EAT
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 844 4202 1807