We usually admit students into our State Department for Planning for a three months attachment for those doing ongoing degree and diploma courses at various universities throughout the country. Following conditions must be met before admission to the Ministry
- Must be in possession of a national identity card.
- Must carry along with him/her a signed internship request letter from the Principal or Dean of Studies or Chancellor.
- Must carry with him/her A certificate of good conduct issued from the Huduma Centre or Police Station.
- Once admitted must observe the code of conduct for civil servants.
- Must have a valid student cover